Friday, July 11, 2008

LASER SPINE ORTHOPERDIC SURGERY

Just running through my daily routine this morning, by opening the browsers and setting the programs that I would normally be using, I ran across this article.
GET YOUR LIFE BACK: LASER SPINE ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY!. I began to think, (as usual, also), WHY WOULD ANYONE NOT WANT TO REPAIR THEIR SPINE AND STOP THE SUFFERING FROM THEIR BACK CONDITION?

It seemed like a dilemma to me until I realized these 3 things.
1. Lack of insurance.
2. Addicted to medication.
3. FEAR

The Law of Attraction teaches, that you create your own reality. In other words,if you stay stuck where you are and choose not to breakthrough to change because of one of the 3 issues above; then you will never change the quality of your life. The Universe has finally, offered an alternative to living without the 3 issues above...take a step forward, shore up your courage, and move through to health and well being.

STEP #1 IS NOT AN ISSUE IN MASSACHUSETTS ANY LONGER. We have mandatory insurance. Every family must have medical insurance or be penalized.

STEP #2 AGAIN, NOT AN ISSUE. Doctor's should be offering alternatives to the conditions that require people to stay on pain medication, endlessly. Resolve the issue with an alternative to drugs, and guide the patient to the other side of the addiction.

STEP: #3 AND AGAIN, NOT AN ISSUE. There are way... too many ways...to overcome the fear...to stay stuck in that state of mind. I can acclaim to this because, I am an example of recovery from FEAR or PHOBIA.

I used "The Secret" as the tool to recover From Agoraphobia. I cannot honestly say, I am symptom Free, but I have absolutely, dramatically changed my life. Issues of addiction, pain and fear are under my control now. Why would anyone continue living their life, with anything less than the ability, to move in the direction of their dreams?

It is at least necessary to research the method above (Laser Spine Surgery) before continuing in the direction of any of the 3 "gates" above.

Right now, you might be thinking, "Why do we Have Free Speech," but just let me say this, I could not get through my day, without passing on information like this to those who suffer from serious back issues.

Do the research...make a decision to change your life, and move forward to joy, happiness and freedom from pain and heartache.