Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RESPONSE FROM BARNEY FRANK, MASSACHUSETTS

September 16, 2008


Ms. Ann Marie Cunniff
13 Norton Glen Road, Apartment 69
Norton, Massachusetts 02766

Dear Ms. Cunniff:

Thank you for contacting me with your support for H.R. 1424, the
Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007.
I cosponsored the bill, and was pleased to join with my colleagues
in voting for it when it was passed by the House. With the House
having approved this long overdue legislation, I will continue to do
everything to ensure that mental health parity is mandated.

BARNEY FRANK

BF/JN



In order to ensure that my office is able to record incoming communications
properly, please use the "email Barney Frank" link at the top of the home page
(http://www.house.gov/frank/) underneath my signature if you wish to contact me
again.