Thursday, January 15, 2009

HE DESERVES NOTHING LESS

Steve Jobs and Bill GatesImage by Joi via FlickrI have spent the last couple of days recruiting people into some Home Based Business programs and along the way I found so many joyful, creative, and helpful people and resources that I hope I can bring it all here to share with you.
I have been in the Ellen DeGeneres Network on Ning, I have joined 86 groups and met amazing and wonderful people and I hope that if you need resources, help or just someone that has something in common with you, you will go there and find what you need or desire. I am not promoting myself, I am suggesting that you look at all the groups and find something to share with others or fill a void for yourself.

There are single moms, persons with disabilities, veterans, song writers and singers, graphic artists, computer techies, cancer survivors and you can create a sight that becomes your own. I hope you find what you need there and if you don't...post here and I will help you to find it. The internet is the fastest way to reach the greatest number of people and when you translate that into help and assistance....where else would you need to be?

There are a couple of resources I want to share here today that I found in the Ning Community:Don't Sound like Your Parents
Be Humane To Animals and People

And in case anyone missed these environment resources on One Tree Hill the other night here they are:
1. 1 Aluminum can can save enough energy to run a TV or Computer for 3 hours.
2. Paying your bills online can help save over 1.6 billion tons of solid waste every year.
3. Recycling a 4 foot stack of newspapers is equivalent to saving a 40 foot Fir Tree.

SMALL STEPS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE

I was just reminiscing with my oldest son about my first introduction to computers in 1965 and in the course of the conversation he mentioned that Steve Jobs had stepped down from his position. He said he believed his pancreatic cancer had returned. Well, I pray that his recovery in 2004 will give him the strength to do it again. What he has given us in the world of technology is just the most amazing thing. When you think about getting up everyday and sitting in front of your computer having it bring the world right in front of you...think of Steve Jobs and also of Bill Gates and the amazing opportunities they have given the world. I hope that kindness follows Steve Jobs through his recovery and that he is thought of and prayed for daily by the masses, he deserves..NOTHING LESS.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]